Plastic paper inside, Polyfoam filled, Wooden box outside
High temperature industrial rod single spiral tubular SiC heating element is made from high-density, high-purity silicon carbide, which is the most popular type of economical heating element capable of operating under hot and rigorous environments.
SiC heating element Features:
1. Withstands as high as 1600°C (surface temperature),
2. Generates high heat output per unit surface area, approximately 5-10 times than the output of Nichrome wire,
3. High strength and excellent shock resistance,
4. Heat source is free of noise and air pollution.
When you place an order of the Rod Shape SiC Heating Element, please give following information:
Notes for using and installing SiC heating element :
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assem bling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new ne should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
6. Silicon Carbide (SIC) heating elements is a non-metal electric heating element made from SiC as its main raw materials. It has some specific properties, such as low expansion coefficient, little deformation, stable chemical property, long service life, easy installation and maintenance, etc. 7. Usage: Silicon Carbide (SIC) heating elements can usually make use for furnace which temperature from 600-1600. It can be directly used in an air atmosphere, without any protection atmosphere. It is extensively used in the fields of metallurgy, ceramics, glass, machinery, analysis test, semiconductor, science & research and so on.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: Plastic paper inside, Polyfoam filled, Wooden box outside.
Packaging & Shipping
The sic heating element is packed in export standard wooden case outside,lined with sponge and foam.
It can be shipped by air,by sea,by land or by express delivery like DHL,Fedex,T/T,EMS an so on.